Sunday, February 26, 2006

of roots..

Kischk,
How is the new home? It must be lovely to finally sleep in it..

Mom mentioned something to me about homes. Every home has a life, breathes the memories and moments of loved ones. It yearns for the love of those; and they love it back. Almost human in a plant sort of way? maybe more. maybe less. She grew up in this lovely home, I wish i could do it justice by describing it to you.

I have had my most memorable times at the same house. Few and very far in between but nevertheless priceless time. But as the story goes, it no longer is in the family and someone is selling it. I would love to get it for her if I could. for me and for a lot of others. She says just walking through the untarred streets, paddy fields and sitting by the river rejuvenates her soul for the lack of a better word.. Isnt that wonderful?.. Someday you can come visit me there? (assuming the house owns us....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home