Good night and Good morning!
Kischk, who could tell??? 30 and married !!Not that they should be said in the same breath. These days i hope I get carded..Age and numbers have an eerie way of creeping up.
Tell kla to look me up next time he comes hopping over. Pilani, Did you end up going back after graduation?
The place is bound to change but its still such a wonderful memory. I only remember the time when kla tried to fix your saree near Gandhi statue, was it? Near the Mal bhavan junction. As for us, I dont know- The only thing I distinctly remember is you and I sitting on the Holi tank , on a lovely full moon and discussing how we did not fit into any "groups".: of course- Now you will tell me - I made up the whole story!!!:)
I like that theory of passing on books. I did that with a few books in life- wrote something and passed it on to others, sort of a chain wondering if it will ever make it back to me- like spam you could say! only better.
less is good, anyday. When I first moved into my own apartment, a friend remarked that I did not have much materials to carry around- which was true. Now I am drowning in my hoarded clutter.
Not much in the boy seeing dept. The one and only has been demoted to non-existence mode.
Tell kla to look me up next time he comes hopping over. Pilani, Did you end up going back after graduation?
The place is bound to change but its still such a wonderful memory. I only remember the time when kla tried to fix your saree near Gandhi statue, was it? Near the Mal bhavan junction. As for us, I dont know- The only thing I distinctly remember is you and I sitting on the Holi tank , on a lovely full moon and discussing how we did not fit into any "groups".: of course- Now you will tell me - I made up the whole story!!!:)
I like that theory of passing on books. I did that with a few books in life- wrote something and passed it on to others, sort of a chain wondering if it will ever make it back to me- like spam you could say! only better.
less is good, anyday. When I first moved into my own apartment, a friend remarked that I did not have much materials to carry around- which was true. Now I am drowning in my hoarded clutter.
Not much in the boy seeing dept. The one and only has been demoted to non-existence mode.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home